This course will give delegates in an insight into potential risks when working off-site / conducting fieldwork and how to manage them following the risk assessment process.
• Understand what constitutes fieldwork
• Be able to identify a range of hazards and how to control them
• Be comfortable measuring risk and be appreciative of who may be at risk
• Recognise the importance of planning and the need for review
• Certification: Certification of attendance
Suitability: any staff or student involved in writing or reviewing risk assessments for fieldwork / off-site work.
Duration: 3 hours
For further information please contact [email protected]
Please make sure that your place on the course has been confirmed before you make a payment.