Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

CAS Request Payment

CAS Request Payment


CAS Request Payment



CAS Request Payment (for current students requiring a CAS to switch to Tier 4 or extend your stay)

If you are a continuing student and you either want to switch to Tier 4 General Student immigration category or want to extend your current stay you need to request a CAS - Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.

If you are a continuing PhD student and want to switch to the Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme. (New Text Added)

From 1 September 2013 there is an administrative charge of £20 for this service. **This charge will increase on 01 April 2015 to £25

You can pay for this service either prior to requesting a CAS via the MySIS student portal or after you have made your request however please note that we will not begin processing your request until we receive confirmation that you have paid the administrative fee.
Read More