Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC) 2017
1. Early bird delegate - conference fee
2. Early bird student - conference fee
3. External delegates - conference dinner only
4. External delegates - Excursion only
5. QMUL internal delegates - conference fee
6. QMUL Internal delegates – conference dinner only
1. Early bird delegate - conference fee – Options
2. Early bird student - conference fee – Options
5. QMUL internal delegates - conference fee – Options
For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excursion to the Royal Museums Greenwich - Tuesday 11th July 2017
The conference excursion will be to Royal Museums at Greenwich. This is a UNESCO world heritage site, and is one of the top visitor attractions in the UK. Greenwich hosts the Royal Observatory, the historic sailing ship Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, and the Queen's House art gallery. It is set in Greenwich park, one of the largest single green spaces in south-east London. Details of the Royal Museums at Greenwich can be found here: http://www.rmg.co.uk. The excursion includes coach travel to and from Greenwich, a packed lunch, entry to the Royal Observatory and the Cutty Sark (entry to the National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House is free). The excursion will take the form of a self-guided tour. Tickets cost £40.